~It's That Time...~

To once again welcome you to my favorite day of the month....
It is day one of the TCM November previews, and I am so happy you're joining me...
 I hope you'll be back again to see what we have in store for you each day, leading up to the big reveal on November 31 :)

Today, we are showcasing Valentine Wishes - one of the most adorable stamp sets ever! It is so very sweet.
I've created a few valentines gift tags using this set, as well as the Lovely Ovals stamp set.

I have several projects to show you, so let's get started!


I wanted to use as little patterned paper as possible, to show how versatile these stamps really are.
I picked out a few colors of cardstock, a few little embellishments, and started stamping away.


First up, I've got a little tag, stamped with a sentiment from Valentine Wishes, a few layers of cardstock,
 and one of my handmade felt hearts.


I decorated the heart with some ribbon, buttons and a vintage pin. 
A super quick and easy tag that would look adorable on any gift, don't you think?


Next up, I've stamped some hearts with the "xo" sentiment from the Valentine Wishes stamp set, and I've used a pretty 
border stamp from Lovely Ovals to stamp the Kraft paper bits. 
I have to let you know just how much I adore the font in this stamp set....It is so fun :) 
To finish off this tag, I added a little felt patch (pinked edges and all) as well as a dash of some shabby ribbon.


For  the last tag, I used one of the images in the stamp set and stamped it on three colors of cardstock. I cut out each different piece and layered it on the main image, which was stamped on Kraft cardstock.
This is my first attempt at paper piecing, and although a little time-consuming, I loved it!
I can see myself becoming an addict of this technique.. :)

That's it for me today, but I hope you take a few moments to check out what the rest of the design team has prepared with this beautiful stamp set - you can find the full list of blogs participating in today's preview here.

And as always, if you love today's stamp set, simply leave a comment on the TCM blog, and you could be the lucky winner! 

Thanks so much for joining me!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

1 lovely comments:

frommycraftroom said...

Great projects. Can't wait to see more,

Back
to top