~Holiday Blog Hop~

Welcome to The Craft's Meow Holiday Blog Hop!
I am so happy you're joining us :)

If you've arrived here from Gayatri's blog, then you're in the right place! Otherwise, head back to the TCM blog to view the full hop order. 

 We have piles of fun projects to show, as well as a chance to win some TCM goodies!
So cozy up to your 'puter, grab a cuppa and those fuzzy slippers, and enjoy what we have in store for you today :)

I've got several things to share, so let's get started!

We were asked to pull out our favorite TCM winter stamps, and create some fun projects with them. 
I immediately knew which stamp sets I wanted to use.
I found that I didn't get to play with them enough last season, so I grabbed the Vintage Snowflakes, Vintage Ornaments and Season's Greetings sets and dove right into some fun holiday crafting.


Continuing on with my gifting theme, I created a set of cards and card cozies (which can also double up as sweet gift baggies) in a new color palette. 


Seeing as I usually tend to shy away from red, it only seemed appropriate that I try it out for these projects- in spirit of the season!


The cozies are quite simple to make, yet so much fun. If you think you need a fancy sewing machine or stitching skills to pull these together - fear not- I assure you, they would look just as cute without any sewing effort. 

I actually added the stitches before I pulled the bag together (to one of the vertical sides as well as along the bottom of the baggie), then I simply used strong double sided tape to glue it all together.


I stamped several snowflakes form the Vintage Snowflakes stamp set, and cut them out. 
I also die-cut some pretty little felt hearts in cream and red for a few special touches.


I spritzed some ribbon with red mist and added it to the front of the cozy.
Finished the cozy with a handmade button, Maya Road Trinket Pin and a stamped sentiment.
So simple :)


The cards were also a breeze to pull together. 
Using just white cardstock, and a few colors of ink (and my stamps, of course)
I inked up the backgrounds, cut out a few of the images, added a few die cuts here and there....


I used the frame stamp from Season's Greetings to cut out a strip of paper and cover the mini spool on this card. Love how it turned out :) 


Here is a view of the cozies all bundled up together with the cards inside. 



That's it for me today, but there is plenty more to see.
The next stop on the hop is Iwona's blog!
 Also, if you want to be entered for the draw, be sure 
to leave your comment on the TCM blog for the chance to win - you will have until
November 14th, 9 p.m. PST to do so. 


Thanks so much for visiting today.

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

39 lovely comments:

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Gorgeous card sets! love the color palette, design and texture added.

Luanne

~amy~ said...

super gorgeous...as always!!!

Ros Crawford said...

How very very beautiful these are ... Beautifully done!

Melanie said...

What beautiful projects! I love the little card cozies. You are so creative!

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous projects Ivana! I want to reach through the screen and touch them!

Lagene said...

Oh my goodness, these are GORGEOUS!!! The cozies are a fantastic idea!

Emily said...

These are beautiful, and card cozies?! What a fun idea!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh my goodness, Ivana, you have pulled out all the stops on these lovely creations! Each one is absolutely gorgeous! I love the red. And the packaging is fantastic! Thank you so much, dear girl!

Emily Davis said...

Gorgeous ALL!
Wonderful.
Emily

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous project and I just love that colour combo!!

Laura Jane said...

Oh SO BEAUTIFULLY ELEGANT! LOVE the colors and SCRUNCHY ribbon:)

Sue D said...

Lovely projects--I really like the cozies.

Lin said...

What a wonderful idea, Ivana! Love these beautiful feminine projects!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful soft cards and LOVE the card cozies!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, so pretty

Maria said...

great job. love everything

Diana said...

Gorgeous projects. Love your color combinations

Rosemary said...

wow... what a gorgeous set of projects!!

frommycraftroom said...

Fab work. Love the details. Thanks.

Sharri said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards and cozies! I love the cozy idea instead of an evelope!

PashaCou said...

These cards are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Hugs,

Romaine said...

Ivanka, these are gorgeous! LOVE ! Going back to see if they have pins to use!

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, WOW! these projects are delightful, and I love that delicious color palette. Your cozies are the cutest! Thanks for the terrific TCM Christmas inspiration. :D

sharon g said...

Oh my gosh!! I love love love the felt. These are so very pretty!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow what an amazing set...love the cozies and the soft colours used on the cards.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Gorgeous color palette you used and I just love those card cozies! Wonderful projects!!

Natasha G.P. said...

I have a feeling these will be my favorites!

Katie said...

Ivana, Your projects are so beautiful. Love them!

Fi said...

As always never disappointed when I stop here, again stunning inspirational work.

ilovebasteln said...

Hi Ivana, the felt cozies with with the pink, white and brownish colour combination are absolutely brilliant! This is the first time that I visit your blog and I have to add it to my Google reader. I have to stopy by here regularly. :-) Best wishes, Ursina

Natali Yarkova said...

Все открытки вместе - создали коллекцию в одном стиле - и это получилось красиво и вдохновенно !!!

Ann said...

Your projects are fabulous! Love the scrumptious pale felt cozies and muted tone on tone stamped cards with a few touches of red. Gorgeous!

Beate said...

Ivana, your projects look AMAZING! LOVE those cozies and your card.
Hugs and smiles

maria f. said...

How soft and sweet and pretty your projects are.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow these are amazing! Your giftcard holders look so cozy I love them!

Diana Queen said...

Sigh...you have a lovely, lovely style and you have chosen stamps that really show it off beautifully! TFS!

Karen B. said...

These are all gorgeous as usual, you put such a unique spin on these stamps.

pattyo said...

These are so pretty!

Patty said...

Gorgeous creations...all of them!

Back
to top