~Happy News~

Good morning. It's such a beautiful day here. 
Sun is shining, and I am so happy to share something new with you all today.

Have you seen this magazine?


It really is a wonderful publication. 
It is a one of a kind, quarterly magazine, that features all sorts of beautiful work and fantastic articles, from some of the top names in the industry.
And the best part - it is completely free!

You can view the first issue here.
I really hope you love it as much as I do. 

In fact, I fell so in love with it, that I couldn't resist the offer to become one of the contributors to the magazine, and the brand new editor of the Cardhaus section! I am so excited about working on a team of such incredible talent, and the opportunity to share my work with all of you in a completely new medium!



From time to time, you'll see some of my creations as well as tutorials/articles in the magazine, and I hope much, much more! 

I am so excited to share this news with you and I want to thank you all for taking the time to visit my blog and the magazine. Without you, none of this would be possible and I am so grateful for all of your support. 

All my love, 

*Ivana*




CONVERSATION

5 lovely comments:

Romy said...

Woohooot, huge congrats! It is definitely an amazing magazine and I'm sure your work will shine in it:)

Frank Garcia said...

Congratulations sweetie. You are so deserving. Your work is amazing!

Hugs! Frank

Valery said...

Congrats to you. Well deserved. I love this magazine and can't wait to see your creations published. Way to go!

Rebekah said...

Soooo wonderful! Congrats:)

Sabrina Sulaiman said...

Congratulations Ivana! I will check out this mag :)

Back
to top