~Banners & Hearts~

Another fun TCM preview day in store...With more stamping!

Today's featured set is Beautiful Shelf and it is a truly lovely bunch of images.
I used only one of the stamps for my card today, but I cannot wait to jump in and create a few more projects with the fun images in this set.


I stamped a few of the banner designs onto white cardstock and embossed them in white. 
I used a few colors of Copic markers, to color each of the pennants, and then I cut out each pennant and assembled the pieces to make two banner lengths - one slightly longer than the other.

For the base of the card, I used a few layers of cardstock, and a stamped image using one of the oval stamps from the Lovely Ovals set. 


I stamped the sentiment from the set onto a piece of die-cut cardstock (using this die) and added a few Kraft paper touches, like the punched border and teensy button.


I finished the card off with some scrunched ribbon and a button, as well as a little die-cut heart and some liquid pearls. 

A really quick and easy card that requires nothing but a few basic materials, and some fun with stamping!
If you'd like to win this stamp set, just be sure to visit the TCM blog and leave a comment! :) 

I'll be back tomorrow with more projects to share! Hope to see you here :) 

Thanks for stopping by. 

*Ivana*









CONVERSATION

2 lovely comments:

Lin said...

Love that you white-embossed and used these lovely pastels! Beautifully done, Ivana!

Miriam Prantner said...

All the white on white and embossing, just GORGEOUS!

Back
to top