~You've All Been Waiting~

And so have we!!!
We have waited for so long for this day....

As most of you know, two years ago, my fiance and I decided that we wanted to get married in Croatia, with only our closest family, and use the opportunity to travel together through Europe and finish off with a honeymoon in Paris.

This was after 8 years of courting, of course....

It really has been a long time coming :)

But now it is official and we are so happy to have finally tied the knot!

It is my pleasure to happily announce,

the newly married,




Mr & Mrs Mark Stoicescu!!!

Although both of us are thoroughly exhausted from the trip, we are happy to report that our small & intimate wedding was as beautiful as we had imagined it, and we are so excited to embark on this new journey in our lives, as hubby and wifey. 

Now as for my poor blogging manners....It has been a long while and I am deeply sorry for my absence and lack of updates. 
Although blogging has been on my mind and I have had the best intentions of checking in, we have been rather busy with our travels, and more than ever, time has flown by so quickly while we were away. 

First day back to my 'normal' life, and there is already so much to do. 
Mainly, unpacking our mammoth FIVE suitcases, followed by organizing all the treasures that lie within.
Then cleaning our home sweet home...Have I mentioned how GOOD it is to be back at HOME?
:)
Then, next on the agenda is sorting through pictures and composing a run-through of our time away...
A post or two on the wedding planning blog...

And last but certainly not least, a few posts here to update you all on our adventures.

Here's what I'm thinking...

Soon, I'll be back with my first post, all about the wedding.
Then, I will do post #2, all about the trip.
And finally, post #3, with our honeymoon highlights and pictures!

Somewhere in there, I'm sure our wedding pictures will arrive and I'l likely do a picture-only post. 

I hope to get back to creating beautiful things and posting as usual thereafter, so please bear with me!!!

I've missed you all and can't wait to hear what what life (scrapbook-related or otherwise) has had in store for the last few weeks while we've been away.

I feel like I've missed SO much! I can't wait to get back on track - and I would love to do it with
your help!

So comment away and send those emails!
I am SO excited to be back!!!!

:)

Love and Hugs, 

*Ivana*


EDITED TO ADD:

p.s. There is a lot of excitement happening over at The Craft's Meow, and this weekend is a great time to check out the awesome sale going on right now in celebration of world card-making day! It's a fab chance to stock up on all of your fave TCM stamp sets with a 15% discount code!!! More deets on the TCM blog :) 




CONVERSATION

16 lovely comments:

Cayla Dodd Gaudet said...

Ok! So you may end up with two comments from me because as per usual I don't seem to understand computers! But you both look absolutely gorgeous!! And I can't wait to chat and catch up!! (and of course see more pictures!) Congratulations you guys!

Vicky Alberto said...

Stunning - congrats. Can't wait to see the photos scrapped (your dress is GORGEOUS!!!)

tina said...

Čestitam! Neka vam je sa srećom!

Theresa said...

Gorgeous darling!

Valery said...

I've missed you and so glad you are back. You two look stunning, just gorgeous. Congrats and hugs to you both.

Sabrina Sulaiman said...

Great news, Ivana! Congratulations, am so happy for you! Can't wait to see your gorgeous pics! I love your dress and how the hair is done :)

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Huge congratulations :) you look lovely and can't wait to see more pics :)

Romy said...

Big congrats, beautiful newlyweds:) I wish you a wonderful, happy life together!

bonnielynnh said...

Congratulations! I have been waiting to see pictures so thanks for that! You look gorgeous

Nicole Doiron said...

Congratulations to you both! You make such an adorable couple! :)

Ros Crawford said...

You look stunning! Many congrats

Aimes said...

Congratulation! You both look STUNNING!!!
Hugs!
x

Fi said...

Congratulations!!! You both make such a beautiful couple and can't wait to see more of your gorgeous pics.

Melissa said...

Congratulations Ivana! You were a gorgeous bride. Looking forward to seeing all of your beautiful photos.

Алексровер Анна said...

Прекрасная пара! Желаю долгих счастливых лет жизни, взаимопонимания , терпения, верности!!!!
У Вас чудесный блог, желаю творческих успехов! До встречи!!!!!
My best wishes from Russia, Moscow! Anna;)

Embellishments5453 said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS you guys look so BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you Ivana and missed you LOL... I was checking your blog constantly to see if you were back YAY!!! Big hugs to you guys and will check out your Etsy :-)
~Steff~

Back
to top