Countdown Begins...

~It's Just About Time!~

Hi everyone! Thank you all so much for visiting my little blog and for all the love and support - I feel so blessed to be showered with such lovely compliments and kind words.
Above all, thank you so much for all the lovely things you say about my work. 
I am so, so grateful  :) 

I have been quite a terrible blogger lately, though, and most likely don't deserve all the loyal visits :( 
My best intentions of blogging regularily have been put aside to allow time in my busy wedding planning craze...And I have realized that it has been well over two weeks since I last posted!

With our trip nearing, and our Summer Lovin Soiree party just around the corner, things have been a little nutty around here.

The pressure really starts to set in when you are *only* a month away from the trip of a lifetime (with a wedding wrapped up in there - which still has so many details to be planned)

We had some unexpected hiccups along the way as well, with our computer troubles, and it has made the process a tad more challenging...
But...As we all know, life goes on, and it waits for no one. 

Luckily, I have had tremendous help from my fiancee, who has been a huge support in helping with all the little things along the way. 

And we've had nothing but generous offers from friends and family to help in any way they can, and they have been so kind to understand our crazy schedule lately - and all the fun we've missed as a result :(

That is one of the reasons I am so looking forward to next weekend and our summer party!
We've invited close friends and family to celebrate with us, since we are choosing to have a very small & intimate ceremony overseas. It will be so nice to kick back and relax, enjoy good food & fabulous company. 
We can't wait!

This party was also special to me since I could do all the things that I could not for our wedding in Europe, due to the distance. 

I've been crafting like a mad scientist for just over a few months now, and have ventured into a few new areas that I never thought I could...

Our home has been overwhelmed with floral arrangements, banners, frames, and decor items for so long, that it is hard to imagine what this place looked like when things were in order.

I have been patiently waiting for the weekend to arrive, to take pictures and show you all what it looks like...Sorry I haven't posted a sneak yet - I just don't want to spoil a thing! 

In the meantime, though, I wanted to share some pictures from my bridal shower & stagette several weeks back :) 

Here they are!





 It's such a small sampling of the day's events, really - but my Macarons are calling, and I must be on my way!

I will be back soon with a post update from our party and {hopefully} many crafty ideas & my party creations!

I only wish my dear friend Jennifer (from France) was closer to me! Look at all of her beautiful party supplies that she creates...It would have my work a lot easier to have her talent here, that's for sure.
Nonetheless, her beautiful creations have inspired me endlessly.

 Anyhow, if you would like to read more, you can visit my wedding journal here, where I've posted another entry with some more shower details!

Tomorrow, I will be back with all the details of the planning stage we are in....Hint: Decor & Flowers!

Many Hugs!

*Ivana* 




CONVERSATION

5 lovely comments:

Aimes said...

You look gorgeous, Ivana!
Wishing you all the best! Stay calm and enjoy it! :D
Hugs!
x

Robin Shakoor said...

You are going to be a beautiful bride Ivana. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

amit said...

Nice Photos and Blogs I Like It

wedding planning education

amit said...

Nice Photos and Blogs I Like It

wedding planning education

Becky said...

Yes you do look gorgeous Ivana. Praying for all the best.

Back
to top