~Wedding Shower~

Hi Everyone! Last time I checked in, it was just before we left home for the weekend for my bridal shower. It was a crazy fun weekend, with many good laughs, visits with family, friends and familiar faces I had not seen in a long while. 

It was such a beautiful weekend weather-wise, and we got to take some pictures in our back yard after spending the morning getting all 'prettied-up'.

I have a full blog post on the weekend's events in my bridal journal, and you can check it out here!
For now, I am busy making these to send out to all the wonderful girls that made it out to my two showers! 


I also have a series of mini cards to show you that I`ve created using some beautiful Prima paper and my lovely TCM stamps!


Today`s card is a little number for a special someone in my life.
As a friend, she does so much for me, is always there for me when I need her, and I am so thankful for her support & love. 


I've used this beautiful Prima paper and a white Prima bloom.


The stamp is from the Grads & Dads TCM set, and you can pick one up for yourself here!

Apologies for the short post today...So much to get accomplished :)
Thanks for joining me, hope to see you again tomorrow as I show my next little creation!

*Ivana*


CONVERSATION

2 lovely comments:

Fi said...

WOW how beautiful you look, you are definitely going to make a beautiful bride. Also I was wondering if you could point me in the direction that you buy your moulds for you buttons, that is if you don't mind. Tx

pattyo said...

Wonderful photos and gorgeous cards!

Back
to top