Stitched Flowers

~More Stitched Flowers & Sentiments~

Another quick little creation I forgot to show you yesterday, featuring Stitched Sentiments & Stitched Flowers stamp sets, designed by Nina B.


I stamped this lovely little flower on some patterned paper & then cut it out. Surprisingly, it didn't take as long as I suspected it would, which is a really great thing! 
It means that this will become one of my newest favourite go-to sets to create teensy flowers any time I need to add a bit of a floral touch! 

The sentiment on this card is just another example of all the lovely bits you can find in the Stitched Sentiment stamp set

And with all the thank you cards I've been making lately, this little set will surely come in handy! :) 

Hope you all have a lovely day!!!
I'll be back tomorrow!

*Ivana*

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!