Lovely Labels

~Lovely Labels 14~

Back again!
This time, I am showing a card created with a gorgeous & timeless set designed by another one of our brand new stamp designers, Elizabeta Kushner!!!

Here is my creation with Lovely Labels 14:


If you are looking for one versatile stamp set, then this is sure to satisfy!
This stamp set has a variation of beautiful frames (which all coordinate with the Spellbinders Labels 14 dies) and a collection of sentiments that can be added inside the frames or used separately.
 I love it when a stamp set has so many possibilities!


For this card, I stamped one of the frames and cut out the inside as well as the outside.
I also stamped one of the pretty blossoms and fussy cut around it as well.


I used the lovely Prima Almanac paper collection, and some of my trusty liquid pearls.

I have already started to think of all the ways I could use these beautiful labels...Thank you, Eli, for such a gorgeous and fun set!

I am back here again tomorrow with more!
See you then!

*Ivana*

No comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!