TCM

~God's Blessings~

Today I am featuring a beautiful stamp set designed by the lovely Karen Baker, God's Blessings.

Having spent many years working in Scrapbook retail, I know just how difficult it can be to find specific themes of papers, stamps and embellies. 

That is what I love about TCM and today's stamp specifically. It is often a theme that is so hard to find elsewhere! 
Not only does this stamp set make it easy to create baptism, confirmation, etc cards...It is such a classy set that it can be used time and time again!

Here is my card featuring today's stamp set and some lovely Prima paper:


You can check out this beautiful stamp set here, and all the lovely sentiments.


Today's post is a quick one, but I will be back again tomorrow!
{I told ya I had lots to show you!}
:)

See you soon!

*Ivana*


No comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!