Birthday Wish

~Belated Birthdays~


May & June are always busy months for me in terms of birthdays.

Not only is my birthday in June, but almost every family member, friend and even my dog, happen to have birthdays around this time of year. 

Normally, I like to be on time with birthday cards and wishes, but this year has posed a bit of a challenge for me in terms of staying on track...Along with the craziness of the wedding, I somehow lost track of time, and now I am completely behind with b-day cards!

So I have a couple of belated cards to create...And this is one of them!


I used this Prima paper and the Retro Foundations stamp set from The Craft`s Meow.


I have another card to share for tomorrow. Hope you can join me! 

*Ivana*

No comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!