~Wedding Update~

Hi everyone! Thank you to all who played along this month with our TCM release
But mostly, thank you all for such beautiful comments and kind words. 
It means the world to me and all of your sweetness brightness my day more than you will ever know!

On another note, I wanted to let you know that I've just added another entry in my wedding journal...The boy and I had an awesome weekend in Edmonton shopping for the big day, so I couldn't help but quickly share some of my awesome finds, like my wedding shoes, Summer Lovin Soiree Dress, and my shower outfit :)

I've got all the details in my post here!

I will be away again this weekend for my bridal shower. 
HUGE apologies in advance for my lack of crafting & sharing lately...I have some yummy things brewing, though, and I'm hoping to share as soon as I have a minute to catch my breath :)

Thanks for visiting and for hanging in there with my crafty tardiness! 

Hugs!!!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

0 lovely comments:

Back
to top