~Vacation~

Can you tell travel has been on my mind lately?

Third project this week with a travel theme...And probably more to come!

It has been just over two years since we've been on a vacation...
Needless to say, my cards this month are quite inspired by my persistent travel itch. 
Thankfully, we won't have to wait that much longer, as August is quickly approaching, and so is our trip!


Here is a little card I created with TCM's new stamps
I loooove this set  (Travel Time) so much! It is full of travel images and sentiments and will definitely come in handy upon our return and when I start scrapping all those travel photos. 


Once again, I used the Prima Madeline collection and did quite a bit of fussy cutting around the lacy details and pretty florals. 


Don't the pretty colours make you think of warm, lazy days on a beach somewhere with pina coladas in tow?

Well friends, that's it from me for today, but come back tomorrow! I'll be back with more!


*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

2 lovely comments:

Linda B said...

This is lovely... just fabulous! Love the fussy cutting... that paper collection lends itself so well to it... beautiful job!!!

pattyo said...

Pretty card and details!

Back
to top