~Sew Happy~

Welcome to Day Three of TCM previews!

Oh boy! Do I have something awesome to share today!
If you know me, then you know just how much I love sewing stamps!
Although I stay away from the act of sewing as much as humanly possible, I do love vintage sewing images and how lovely & handmade they look on a card.

There is one person who so effortlessly creates some of the most beautiful sewing-inspired images in the scrapbooking industry...
Of course, I am talking about the uber talented, Nina Brackett!

Today we are showing sneaks for the beautiful Sew Happy TCM exclusive stamp set, which is designed to work perfectly with Nina's Spellbinders dies!


I simply LOVE that sewing machine image! Isn't it perfect?!


I love the little stitched 'xo's' as well! 


A handmade heart & vintage button finish the card off, along with pretty prints from the Plumeria collection by Basic Grey!

I have a feeling this is my new fave set! :) It might just become yours too!


Hugs!

*Ivana*



CONVERSATION

15 lovely comments:

~amy~ said...

lovely...fab layers!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful as usual! Love all the layers and that button is WONDERFUL!

Lagene said...

Love love love your beautifully layerd card!

Lagene said...

Love love love your beautifully layered card!

Karen Diebolt said...

Beautiful card. I really like the sewing machine cut-out

Jan Garber said...

These stamps are ideal for those of us loving the Spellbinders dies! That little sewing machine won me over!

VanessaB said...

very pretty. :)

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL and SWEET card!! I LOVE the soft feel and the colors that you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Stephenie said...

A very romantic card!! The sewing machine reminds me of my Grandmothers old Singer sewing machine. I spent a lot of time playing with the pedals under it to make the wheels turn. TFS!!

Amy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the ribbon detail and the pretty button.

sharon g said...

Your papers look so lovely. I always love your sweet, feminine style.

Natasha G.P. said...

The little strips of paper look so pretty--they really go together well.

Stephenie said...

So Romantic!! Love all of the heart elements and layers! TFS!!

missstamper said...

I love how dainty and delicate this card is! Beautiful!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

Back
to top