~Just Married~

Eeeek! This will be us in a matter of months! I can't believe it's that close!

Breathe. Ivana. Breathe.

For now, I've created this card for a dear friend who's just recently tied the knot with the love of her life and I couldn't be happier for them! 


I've used the new TCM stamp set, Vintage Rides, designed by Nina B. 


The paper is from the Madeline collection by Prima and the lovely punch is by Martha Stewart.


I love making cards for newlyweds - especially ones as sweet as my friends :) 
Marriage is such a lovely thing - It always brings tears to my eyes when I see two people meant for each other, taking the next step! 
Ahhh..All this marriage talk is making me feel so lovey-dovey today. 

Thanks for visiting, everyone! Hope you have a lovey-dovey day too! 

*Ivana*

p.s. Happy Mother's Day to my mommy and all the wonderful moms that I know!!!

CONVERSATION

4 lovely comments:

Aimes said...

Eeek! So excited for you, Ivana!
This card is beautiful! I love the soft pretty look you've given that stamp set!
Hugs!
x

Альбина Рассеина said...

Очень милая и нежная открыточка!

Janetcraft said...

What a great idea!!
Car with exhaust fume...turns out to be flowers with great fragrance perfume...I guess, right?
Anyway, love the ideas and cute!!!

Fi said...

I have to say these would make the best thank you cards. Love it!!!

Back
to top