~Jet Set~

Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well!

I promised I'd be back quickly, but I wasn't planing on getting a nasty flu paired with a really bad case of bronchitis....So natually, crafting & blogging took somewhat of a back seat.

Luckily my awesome boss was super kind and offered to work for me, and for the first time, I finally got the much-needed sleep I had been so desperately needing.

So today is a new day, I'm feeling awesome, and I am here to share some craftiness with you all!

I've got a really quick post with a little tag I created recently. 



The image of airplanes always invigorates my love of travel...Especially if a planned trip is on the horizon :)

Seeing as our whole family will be headed overseas in just a few months (for our wedding), the excitement is even more pronounced

You can imagine my excitement when I saw the gorgeous stamps in this month's TCM release line-up...I was tickled pink about the travel theme! Travel stamps are not always easy to find, especially with lovely images as these :) 

So here is one of the first (but definitely not the last) creations I've pulled together with these lovely stamps

A tiny little travel tag :)
 I've always cringed at the thought of run-of-the-mill luggage tags that come attached to your suitcase, so I've thought about laminating this little guy - minus the bow and sharp pin, of course - for a unique and unmistakable tag!


I've used the TCM Travel Time stamp set on this creation, along with some papers from Prima's Madeline collection, and a few goodies from my stash like the pretty lace ribbon.

Apologies for the quick post today friends, but I promise I'll be back tomorrow with more!


*Ivana*



CONVERSATION

3 lovely comments:

Lisa said...

Fabulous card. Love the image, layout & lovely colors. Congrats on your upcoming union!
Hugs,
Lisa

Fi said...

Who would have thought a aeroplane could look this pretty.

pattyo said...

So cute! Love the bow! Glad you are feeling better.

Back
to top