~Happy Travels~

Back for some more sharing today!
While on the topic of travel, I thought I'd create another little card for the traveler's soul :)

I am definitely a travel enthusiast myself, and if my lifestyle and budget permitted, I would rarely stay put in one place. However, this is not always possible, and I am thankful for every opportunity I get to hit the skies. 
I am also thankful that my better half is just as passionate about travel as I am :)

Our upcoming wedding seemed like the perfect opportunity for us to incorporate our love of travel. 
And even though the planning has been somewhat of a challenge at times, we are so excited that in less than four months, we will be in Croatia with our loved ones, tying the knot! 

Anywho, here is a card that was inspired by my love of travel, using TCM's beautiful new stamps!


I used the beautiful Nature's Beauty stamp set, and the Vintage Rides stamp set.  The lovely bike image (from the Vintage Rides stamp set) was designed by Nina B. who just happens to live in Croatia - Crazy small world, huh!? 


Anywho, Nina's designs always blow me away...They are so incredibly detailed, intriguing, unique and above all, completely inspiring!

I have to find more time to stamp with these gorgeous stamps - I can honestly say that each set is so full of possibilities that I feel like sometimes with the quick turnover in getting new stamps every month, I really don't explore all the opportunities of these gorgeous images.

And I know that every set in the TCM collection is timeless and classic and will be in my stash for a loooong time to come!

I could talk for days about my love affair with TCM stamps, but I have a coffee date with a friend and if I don't wrap things up, I'll be uber late!

I'll be back tomorrow with more, so be sure to check back!

Hugs!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

4 lovely comments:

Becky said...

This is stunning! Love the soft colors and the scene.

Fi said...

This is the sweetest card!!!

Linda B said...

Love, Love, Love the stamps you used... your card is just gorgeous!!!

pattyo said...

Adorable!

Back
to top