~For My Dad/Grads & Dads~

Thanks for joining me for Day Two of TCM previews!
I am so excited to be sharing my creations for this month!
I've so enjoyed using the beautiful stamps, especially the more masculine sets, which are always a push out of my comfort zone.
But I love the challenge and I am always excited to see the outcome :)

So today, I've got two cards to share featuring two new stamp sets, 'For My Dad' and 'Grads & Dads'!

First up, a card created with the 'For My Dad' stamp set, using the Plumeria collection from Basic Grey.


I adore the little telephone image in this set soooo much! It is such a versatile image that can be used for so many other themes. 
The featured quote is actually one of my faves, too.


As usual, a couple of button toppings and some paper layers finish off this simple & quick card!

Next up, I've used the 'Grads & Dads' stamp set here, and I've stamped & cut the lovely images before layering them onto the Plumeria paper strips.


I love the heart button, which works perfectly with the subtle tones of this lovely paper.


As always, thank you so much for joining me today!
I'll be back tomorrow with more to show!


*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

19 lovely comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

Nice cards...always like seeing masculine ones.

rlovew said...

Great cards! Love the way you used paper to create layers and texture.

jen del muro said...

such pretty cards!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

adorable, love the card designs

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving the geometric modern feel to these, especially just the simple use of paper strips in that second one. well done!

Annette said...

Gorgeous cards...Love that DP you used and those added buttons are so pretty...

Sharri said...

Beautiful cards Ivana! I love the soft colors and your designs are fab!

Jenny said...

Beautiful colours, makes such a refreshing change for a guys card :0)
Jenny x

Jen Cuthbertson said...

These are so pretty, Ivana! I love your use of the soft colors and the strips of paper on the 2nd one make such a pretty background!

Luv2talk said...

Love the grad card. The soft colors are not typical, but I really like the look of them. TFS

Julie Ranae said...

Ivana...you did such beautiful work with these sets which really spotlighted your lovely style.

Geri said...

Love the color combo's on both of these!

Kim S said...

What beautiful paper choices - the stamps are great on these soft and gentle cards!

Jessica said...

Wonderful cards, Ivana! I love your color palette!!

missstamper said...

Wonderful cards - love your paper layered backgrounds.

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

Jennie said...

Love these two card Ivana! Great layouts and use of patterned paper.

Larissa Heskett said...

I LOVE your creations for today!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Oh Ivanna, you showcased these sets so beautifully! Love love your style.

~amy~ said...

totally love them...

Back
to top