~Blog Hop~

Welcome to TCM's Release Blog Hop!!!!
If you've arrived from Amy Wanford's blog, then you're in the right place!
Otherwise, head back to the TCM blog to see a full list of stops on the hop and be sure to visit each blog & leave a little comment,

FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN ALL OF THE STAMPS FROM THIS RELEASE!!!!


Before we get to the blog hop details, I want to share my projects I've created with the beautiful Sew Lovely stamp set!


I am so excited about this stamp set, and I've already seen myself using it over and over again.
I mean, how cute is that pin cushion?! 


 I love the look of all of the images in this set. And I LOVE that they coordinate with these beautiful Spellbinders Dies


Just because I couldn't resist, I created another card using the Sew Happy stamp set :)


This time, I wanted to use the spool image, which I think is so adorable! I love that it can be used on cards & projects, but that it can also be used to hold your favorite trims & ribbons, too! 
Just stamp a few of these, cut out, and wind your fave trims around the 'spool'. 
As soon as I have a minute to catch my breath, I can't wait to organize my lace & trim collection using this idea!


I used the Plumeria collection on this card as well, along with some buttons (vintage & handmade) and a hand-stamped clothespin.


Now that I've shown you my projects, I want to share all the details of the blog hop!

If you want to play along on the hop, the next blog you will want to visit is

Iwona Palamountain's Blog!!

But, be sure to first leave a comment here, as well as a comment on each blog you visit!
By doing so, you will be entered into a draw for a grand prize to

WIN ALL OF STAMP SETS FROM THIS RELEASE!!!

You will have until May 23rd  9 p.m. PDT to comment for your chance to win these stamps!!!


Happy Hopping!!!

*Ivana*

p.s. Just a reminder that with every purchase of $50 or more, you will receive the 'Typically Teen' stamp set for free!!!

CONVERSATION

68 lovely comments:

Marlena M. said...

Your projects are lovely, Ivana!

Colleen said...

Fabulous cards!!! Love the pin and buttons, and your layering :) Great colors.

Kristin said...

What wonderful shabby cards! I love the images and that quilted heart button is amazing...Hopping along!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

These are great, love your choice of papers.

shescrafty said...

So pretty!

Annette said...

wow these are so awesome...great designs...

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Love both the cards...so beautiful and neat.

Nancy L. said...

such a pretty card!

Cyndi S said...

Very pretty cards. I love the soft colors that you used.
cstephenson at q dot com

jackie 4124 said...

Sew cute. I love the papers and those stamps. Just fabulous

Jingle said...

These are SO very pretty!

Miriam Prantner said...

More great buttons! Loving all the straight lines and how that trim on the first card stands out against it. I'm also a sucker for mini clothespins!

Jennie said...

Fabulous designs and love the papers you used and card layout!

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Great way to use the pin cushion. It looks fabulous. I love all your different paper choices too. The thread spool looks cool wrapped with the twine and button.

Alina said...

Lovely cards! And I like the color combo you used!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Ivana, both cards are beautiful!! Love the soft colors.

Mary-Anne V said...

Pretty cards...love the soft feeling.

Ingrid Danvers said...

Your cards are beautiful. Love the buttons that you added.

Geri said...

Both are so pretty! Love the real pin in the faux cushion on the first!

Sharon J said...

Love all the sets, especially the background one !!

Sharon J said...

Love all the sets, especially the background one !!

Vickie Z said...

Lovely cards!! Love the images and soft colors!

Brenda said...

I love how you used the stamps. These cards are awesome! Using the spool to organize ribbons, twine etc. is a great idea.

Kelly said...

love how you embellished the images! Such a cute pin in the cushion!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful cards! That set is definitely a "must have"!

Brenda said...

I love how you used this beautiful paper with these gorgeous stamps! Awesome fussy cutting on the pin cushion!

Jen said...

What a sweet card - I really love the spool one. The other preview posts using Retro Foundations are great too. Thanks for sharing! :)

landerson213 said...

I think I'm in love with this set too!!! What FABULOUS cards!!! :)

Lauren
landerson.1018@gmail.com

Caroline said...

Love the colors, and multiple layers. Great job!

Chunyuan said...

love your card and style.

Larissa Heskett said...

I LOVE your cards for today!! The cute pincushion looks real!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

silvia said...

Beautiful cards!! I LOVE the heart shaped pin in the pincushion!!

CraftyRia said...

Great card! I love those stamps!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Sew pretty, Ivana, just like everything you make! xx

Jan Garber said...

You did such an amazing job pairing Sew Happy with those soft, pretty colors!

Amy said...

One word.......gorgeous!

Jackie Rockwell said...

The heart stick pin is wonderful Ivana and I love how you wrapped the spool in the second card!

VanessaB said...

two fab cards. i esp. love the first with the button and real pin in the cushion. :)

Sue D said...

I just love the soft pretty colors on your cards.

Ann said...

Pretty cards, Ivana, and lovely layering!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Loving both of your cards. TFS

howo34 said...

Beautiful cards, I love the paper and embellishment colors!

sharon g said...

I LOVE the green you chose for the ink. It looks like one I have and use often...

Wee Von said...

Beautiful cards Ivana, what a great way to display those stamps!

alienanessa said...

Jeepers, fantastic work!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

So cute! I love the heart pin in the pincushion image!!

Emily said...

Lovely pastel colors. I really like the pin stuck in the pincushion and the twine wrapped around the spool.

Emily said...

Lovely pastel colors. I really like the pin stuck in the pincushion and the twine wrapped around the spool.

Sharri said...

Beautiful cards! I love the papers, buttons and designs!

Linda said...

Iwana, your cards are simply stunning!! I love that spool idea for cardmaking and organizing trims!!

missstamper said...

Your cards are all so dainty and delicate!

Lagene said...

GORGEOUS cards! I love your layers and "thread" & buttons!

Angel said...

Your colors are so delicate and pretty. Love all of the new stamps and accessories!

Makalah said...

love the soft pastels and vintagey prints matched with this stamp set!

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

wonderful cards! love the colors and layers.

~luanne

Leanne said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration. Love the button stamps.

Katherine said...

Those cards are lovely! I love that you put a real pin in the pincushion. So cute.

Helen L said...

Love how sweet and light your cards are!! And I love the twine wrapped around the spool!

Karen L said...

These are SO beautiful!! I love this stamp set and you did an amazing job!

Karen L said...

These are SO beautiful!! I love this stamp set and you did an amazing job!

pattyo said...

The cards are so sweet and the color combos so pretty!

rlovew said...

Beautiful cards- I love the red heart pin you added into the cushion card. I also really like the muted colors you chose for the cards.

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Pretty papers to go with that cute new set!
b_turpin@comcast.net

Indy said...

What fabulous work! So soft and beautiful!

Emily H said...

Beautiful! I love the softnesses of these of these cards.

Sandy said...

Oh, look how pretty with the papers this card is! I love the dimension you have with the twine, button and clothespin. Great ideas!

Becky said...

These are stunning.

~amy~ said...

super duper gorgeous!

Back
to top