~Stamped~

Hello everyone! Between wedding plans, a few little side projects, and getting ready for our big trip..I've had very little time to devote to crafting. 
But I did manage to sneak in a few minutes a couple of nights ago, and I am here to share a really quick post and two cards I've created with TCM stamps. 

First up, a card created with the 'Thanks Bee To Thee' set, a lovely stamp set, which is currently a free offer with any purchase of $50 from TCM!


I love using the buildable honeycombs to create different patterns and colors. I've used the honeycombs on the background of my card.


All the sentiments in this set are so sweet. They all reference to bees in one way or another and work perfectly with the little bee images. 
For the doily on this card, I used this Papertrey Ink die


Next up, a card featuring a beautifully designed set by Jenny Suchin, 'Spring is Here'.
I adore the cute little images in this set!


Isn't that umbrella the cutest little thing?! 
I added a few polka dots using my Distress markers, and some fun hearts from the same stamp set.  
The sentiment stamp is from Studio Calico/Hero Arts, and the papers are from the Konnichiwa collection


I know it's a short one today...
Many things await, so I best be rushing off. 

Wishing you all a happy weekend!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

3 lovely comments:

pattyo said...

Adorable cards!

Fi said...

These are adorable, I love how you create such a softness to your card even when using some brighter tones. Beautiful work!!!

~amy~ said...

love those pops of color!

Back
to top