~For Someone Special~

I love buttons. I love small ones, vintage ones, colorful ones, textured or plain, sparkly or matte...It doesn't matter!  As long as I can thread them, layer them, paint them and craft with them :) 

There is only one other person I know of who loves them much, much more than I do. Which I didn't realize was possible. 

Today's project is just for her. A little baggie full of stamped buttons and my handmade buttons! 


Playing with my newly-arrived Papertrey goodies, I couldn't help but create some fun buttons out of their lovely  white coasters. It was so fun working with the coordinating die & stamps. 


I used very little patterned paper on this card, from MME's Follow Your Heart Collection. Most of the bits are stamped papers with this beautiful ink


The rest of the goodies on this little baggie (flower and string) are just a few oldies (but goodies!) from my stash! 

Hope you'll come and visit me in a couple of days as we kick off TCM's birthday bash and stamp reveals!!! 
Also, if you've been following my bridal blogging adventure, visit the DRW blog. I've added another post! 

Ciao until Saturday!

*Ivana*


CONVERSATION

4 lovely comments:

Fi said...

This is stunning, and have to agree your handmade buttons are gorgeous, I am so glad I was able to purchase them and use them on my cards. Thanks

Dara Lynn said...

Your friend will absolutely love this card!!! Beautiful girlie!!

Daria said...

very gentle! love it!

pattyo said...

Beautiful card! Love the flower on the butterfly!

Back
to top