~Cherished & Beautiful Spring~

Crafted the night away last night. It has been a while since I've done so. Wanted to create a few more tags with the pretty papers I've been playing with lately. I was uncertain about the colors of the papers at first, but the more I play with this beautiful collection, the more I love it. Do you ever feel that way about anything? 

Here are the three tags I made last night:


Of course, I loved playing with my TCM stamps. For these two tags, I used the lovely butterflies from the Beautiful Spring set.


For the first tag, I used the larger butterfly in the set, and loosely colored in the center portion with Distress Markers. I love the buttons on the tag - they were given to me by mom-in-law. We both seem to have a slight obsession with vintage buttons...I was so thankful that she kindly shared her beloved little treasures with me. I think they are just the right accents here, don't you?


Next up, another tag, featuring the smaller butterfly in the Beautiful Spring stamp set. 


Along with a vintage button, I added a paper button die-cut, which I popped up with some 3-d adhesive to give it a bit of dimension. 


Lastly, for the final tag, I used a sentiment from the Cherished stamp set from TCM.


Kept this tag pretty simple, with a few bits of paper here and there, two pretty buttons, and another die-cut butterfly from PTI.

Thank you for visiting me again today.

Be back soon with more! 

*Ivana* 

CONVERSATION

5 lovely comments:

Lionelsa said...

So lovely!

Ajgacia said...

lovely butterflies :->, cards are awesome

pattyo said...

Beautiful tags! I have developed a love for tags myself at the moment. I think it makes it extra special when you had personal items like the buttons your future mom-in-law shared with you.

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty Ivana!

Cayla Dodd Gaudet said...

Fantastic Ivana! I love how you are stepping out of your comfort zone with the brighter colors! I knew you could do it!! LOL!

Back
to top