~A Few More Things~

Forgot to post these two cards last night! So silly of me. 

So it's a very quick post tonight as I had planned to show you these two cards last night, but remembered only a few minutes ago that I didn't post these!

Of course, this happened right in the middle of other important stuff I was working on, so hence the short post. 
 If you have any specific questions about other items used on this card, shoot me a quick email and I will be sure to dish out all the details. 

For now, here are the cards!


This card features the Owl See You in the Spring stamp set from TCM, and some more lovely prints from Bety's shop


I've added in some fabric and a pretty resin heart, as well as a beautiful pin from Maya Road.


Next up, a little anniversary card...


For this card, I used the I've Got Your Number set (also from TCM), to stamp the anniversary title. It is a set that I've enjoyed playing with many times since it first arrived at my doorstep! It is so versatile and lovely to have - truly a staple for any stamp collection.


Just below all the layers, I've also used the Sew Lovely stamp set to create the black label. 


The papers on this card are by My Mind's Eye and Echo Park.


And no card of mine would be complete without a flower or a ribbon, so they have both made an appearance on this card! 

So that's it for tonight my friends. I am rushing off the computer before I get completely off track with my goals for tonight :) 

Sending the happiest, loveliest thoughts your way!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

4 lovely comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVELY!!!

Cayla Dodd Gaudet said...

I love these cards!! So fantastic!!

pattyo said...

Love these cards and the heart accents.

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Oh wow! More gorgeous cards...Love your cards!!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

Back
to top