~A Helping Hand & A New Blogging Adventure~

I suppose it is time that I reveal my big news to you! 
It is no surprise that my fiance and I have had a fun time planning our upcoming wedding for the past year.
I mean, when you are getting married here...


How could you not be excited?

That is not to say that the planning has come without its challenges. 
When you are thousands of miles away from your wedding destination, you are bound to be bombarded with many bumps along the way.

Destined for sleepless nights in an attempt to make our dream wedding come to reality, it wasn't until a little while ago that we decided, despite our best efforts, that we could not to do this one alone. It was plain to see...We had bitten off more than we could chew.

And so it all began...
A search. 
A seemingly endless search.

For the right person...
Someone to be our eyes and ears and a helping hand in this monstrous planning process.

At first, the task seemed impossible. So many wonderful testimonials to go through. So many beautiful websites and pictures to view. SO many emails and endless questions back and forth....

And when it came time to make the decision, we felt beyond thrilled. 
We knew that we had found that special person.

Talented. Professional. Kind. Smart. Personable. Creative. Organized. Experienced.
Well, you get the drift....The list really does go on :)
In short, we found ALL the things we were looking for.

 So let us introduce you to a person whom we will be forever thankful to for the help we have had thus far and the ongoing help for the next 7 months to come...As we lead up to our wedding day :)

The wonderful, Nina Bos from Dubrovnik Riviera Weddings
a.k.a. Our Wedding Planner!

From time to time, I will be posting on my blog AND on the Dubrovnik Riviera Weddings blog about the wedding process and my experience as a 'Dubrovnik Bride'.
So strap in, and join me on this fun, creative, exciting journey, as I document my wedding planning process (with a creative edge, of course!). 

I will be posting bits and pieces on my blog with links to the DRW blog every time I post something new! 

I hope that in the process, I will also get some feedback from YOU! 
I know many of you have already been here - You have planned your wedding, and I know you have invaluable advice to share...So I would LOVE to hear any input, tips or warnings you might have for me :)


Here's to a spectacular 2012, our dream-come-true Wedding Planner, and to my new blogging adventure!

Many hugs,

*Ivana* 

p.s. If you want to read more, head over to the DRW blog and check out my FIRST post!



CONVERSATION

3 lovely comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh my goodness, what a GORGEOUS location for a wedding! I wish I could come! I'm so glad you have someone to help you because all the details would be too much for one person, and you really want to enjoy every moment of your wedding and the planning without stress (or at least as little as possible). When is the wedding date?

Hugs,
Lisa

Nina Brackett said...

How exciting, Ivana! I finally made it to Dubrovnik last summer after 13 years of living in Croatia. And yes, it is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to (Zagorje is a close second :)). You will make such a pretty bride and I can't wait to see your photos!

Sharon said...

I was in Dubrovnik in 1980; just before the war. It was a beautiful place. The wedding will be wonderful. Congratulations!

Back
to top