~A Few Oldies~

Hi Everyone! Have I told you how awesome you all are?
Thank you so much for the sweet words on my last post. 
I am so lucky to have you all.

Of course, I now must ensure that I stay true to my promise and ease up a bit on the breaks. 
So I figured I'd post something quickly, before I get too comfortable...

Tonight, I want to show you a few very simple cards I created a while back using my lovely TCM stamps. 
Somehow I forgot/misplaced the pictures and finally had some time today to photograph them again...

Here they are!


I wanted the cards to be simple & cute. I usually use layers upon layers of papers, but for these cards I held back.
It was soooo difficult. But I think I did ok?

I used a lot of Prima paper on these cards from this lovely paper pack. It's FULL of yummy pastel ledger papers...Just my sort of thing :)
 Of course, I also used a few Prima blooms, mostly from this set.

On this particular card, I used one of my all time fave stamp sets from TCM, Lovely Birds. It is soooo darn cute!


Here, I've used TCM's As We Gather Together stamp set. This set is full of fall sentiments & images. Love it to bits! Other items on card: black Prima flower, and the same paper as used in the other cards. 


Lastly, I used the Beggin Some Rays stamp set...Which is packed with cute little sun images and lovely sayings.

I forgot to mention that I used quite a bit of die-cutting for these cards. 
The doilies I used are from My Favorite Things. The Scalloped Circles and Tags are from Spellbinders.

I have a very busy night of wedding stuff to do tonight (hint: read my p.s. note below), so I am signing out! Hope you have a lovely evening!

*Ivana*

p.s. I'll be posting some exciting news in the next couple of days! Stay tuned for my announcement!!!

CONVERSATION

4 lovely comments:

Becky said...

All of these are gorgeous!

Viola Mahr said...

soooooo cute *squeals* I love the owly stamp!

yes girl I will miss being on the TCM DT with you but will be sure to keep in touch! life is moving too fast for me to blog much but I can't ever forget all of you can I?

I LOVE your crafty ideas and pretty things and will stop by often.

hugs,
Vio

Nina Brackett said...

These are just lovely, Ivana. Your attention to detail is amazing. I can't wait to hear your exciting news!

Venus said...

These cards are soooo cute. I really like your shabby chic style.

Back
to top