Filled with Thanks

I am back :)
I didn't imagine it would take this long. Really. It just sort of...happened. 

Not that anything crazy has been going on in my life. I suppose with the holidays, the transition into the New Year (and a new mind frame) and the wedding....Blogging sort of took a back seat.

I know! It's terrible! I didn't mean to leave you all hanging dry! For a little while, I wasn't sure if any of my followers would remain after this looooooong break... Nor if anyone would still want to visit my blog....
I really have to thank you all for your patience and continued support while I've taken this break in posting.
It was much-needed and I am so happy to be back!  

I want to share several cards with you today...Although inspired by Valentine's, these cards are anything but! They can be used for so many more occasions.
I was merely inspired by the lovely colors of this wonderful day :)


I've used some papers I've been wanting to dig into for a while...Like the beautiful Authentique paper and this gorgeous MME paper.


What really helped me pull these cards together...A beautiful quote card from Authentique. I used several of the quotes in the cards...


This particular card I left blank. It's so nice to have a few blank cards that work for various occasions.


I also incorporated this beautiful paper by Echo Park, as well as this one with all the teensy little hearts (love!)


And lastly, I used a lovely heart stamp by WRMK to create these two cards.



Here are a couple of group shots...I think the cards look even cuter all together like this, than on their own.



Well, that is all for today, but do I promise to be less tardy with my posting in the future. 

Thank you all so much for visiting. 
I wish you a beautiful day :)

*Ivana*

8 comments

  1. glad to see you back and that you've been busy creating wonderful stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've made a lot of beautiful cards Ivana! I've been checking daily...knowing you would post again one day...lol!

    Marilyn M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back! Have missed your beatiful creations. :) Wishing you a fabulous, fabulous 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards! The colors are so cheery! Great to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you boo! Everyone deserves a break -- and happy to hear things are well:) Looooove your cards! They are always my favorite...just saw TCM posting on FB too! Beautiful baby girl!!!!! During your hiatus, I even signed up on Miss Arts and watched your class you did back in September....L.O.V.E.D. it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to see you back! I love each and every card. They are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ivana,

    I love your shabby-chic style. I really want to learn how to do a shabby chic layout--you know, the mix and match of colors, embellishing, and layering. Thanks for inspiring.

    Venus
    http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ivana,

    I am glad you are back!! So happy to see your post =) Your cards, WOW!! They are so VERY pretty!! I enjoyed so much looking at those cards!! Truly wonderful work :) Have a beautiful day, and take care! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!