~Warm Winter Wishes~

Just when I think I could not fall more in love with TCM stamps, another darling set finds its way into my heart!
'Warm Winter Wishes' is our feature stamp set today and it is every bit as adorable and wonderful as it sounds!

Here's my card


I don't know what's cuter - the adorable little mittens, or the steamy, hearty cup...Or how about the heartfelt sentiments, snowflakes, scarves and hats...Ahhh it is all just too sweet for words!


I've used very few other items on this card...I loved playing with the stamps way too much!


Just a bit of paper from FP's Winterland collection, and a whole lot of stamping!
There are tons more beautiful creations waiting for you at the TCM blog, and if you leave a comment today, you could win this awesome stamp set!

Tomorrow is our blog hop...Yes, this means we will be revealing all the stamp artwork!!! Not to mention the incredible chances to win and all the inspiration from the talented DT!
Hope you'll join us!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

3 lovely comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card..love all your fab details.

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

WOW! This is darling, Ivana! LOVE the paper piecing!

МД в картинках said...

Such a nice winter card! These new stamps are great.

Back
to top