~TCM Blog Hop!~

Welcome to our blog hop! If you've just arrived from Debbie's blog, then you are in the right place!
If not, you can simply start at the TCM blog and join us right from the beginning! 
There is a complete list of links on the TCM blog so you can easily find your way :)

We have so many beautiful creations to share with you - and I am sure that you've already seen some wonderful inspiration from the girls...

Before we get started (and before I show you my card), I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to stop by my lil blog for a visit and leave such wonderfully kind comments :) 
I appreciate you all so very dearly!

Without further ado, here's the card I created using one of my fave stamps from this release!
(I have to apologize for my dreadful pics - I only had time to photograph after work today, and for anyone that lives around this part of the world - you know that by the time I get home - it's already dark!...But I really hope you get the picture of what it's supposed to look like:)


If you visit my blog often, you will notice that I like to pick a color palette and play with it in different ways for several cards at a time. It is especially nice to do this if I decide to give away any of my cards as sets...They match so perfectly and allow me to use up any scraps I might have.
For this card, I used the Winterland collection once again, and a few other little items from my stash...


I had an old chipboard heart (that was a veeeeery bright pink color) which I painted white and distressed. I stumbled across some cute pink flowers while cleaning up my scrappy space a while back and thought they worked perfectly on this card!


Of course the star of the show is the lovely stamp which is from the 'Sent with Love' stamp set :)
That's it for me today, but before I go,
I thought you might like to see some of the beautiful artwork of our new stamps, so here it is!






Of course, these are just a part of the release, and to see all the sets, you can visit the TCM blog!
Be sure to leave us comments for your chance to win all of these sets!!!

Before you head back to the TCM blog, you might want to continue on with the blog hop and the next stop on the hop is  Iwona's blog

Thank you so much for joining me today :) 


*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

41 lovely comments:

Marie / Legojenta said...

So pretty! Love the light blue/turquiose color =) TFS!

Naomi said...

GORGEOUS! Love the soft colours, shabby bow, and bling!

Naomi
xoxo

Nina Brackett said...

Each of your card is a work of art. This is no exception. It's just beautiful and soft and just lovey!

Teresa said...

THis is gorgeous! Love the soft colours - just beautiful.

Miriam Prantner said...

What a gorgeous, soft card. Reminds me of a Christmas ornament. Breathtaking!

МД в картинках said...

Very soft and subtle colors, it seems like a series of beautiful cards (with the ones previous posts).

Maggy_Tronche said...

This card is sooo cute!! Love the colors, the details, all!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Big Hugs.. Maggy :)

Renee said...

Stunning as always!!!! Love the color combo and slight distressing! Just perfect :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your card is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous work! :)

Becky said...

This is stunning and such gorgeous details and colors.

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

I love everything about this card. The colors and the designs are simply fab!

Amy said...

This is definitely a beauty!!! Woweee....gorgeous!

Marlena M. said...

You are brilliant to think of sets ahead of time. I love this card...it's amazing! ;)

Valery said...

Your card is simply gorgeous!

NatQuebec said...

What a wonderful card !

Emily Keaton said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the soft colors. :)

Chunyuan said...

love the soft color of this card. really gorgeous.

Lagene said...

OH my, This is so gorgeous! I love your soft colors!

Angie Blom said...

Gorgeous.. I always love your colours.. inspired everytime I visit!!

Arabella said...

Ivana this card is just beautiful! I love the soft colour palette!

Arabella

sharon g said...

That is just beautiful!!

dj said...

loving the sentiments in this set....your card really shows it off!!

iluvmybugs said...

Just beautiful...love the colors!!TFS

Lin said...

Love your soft color creation, and your idea to explore it with more than one card! Beautifully done, Ivana!

Rosemary said...

absolutely stunning card!!

Tanya said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Your work is always so inspiring!

pattyo said...

Beautiful card! Loving the stamps!

Sue D said...

This is so pretty in these pastel colors.

Jan Garber said...

What a soft, beautiful card! The colors are breath-taking!

FrancineB said...

Gorgeous card. I definitely like the frosty winter romance of this card. Very pretty to look at.

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Very pretty. Love the soft color. Love the Shabby Chic look.

Luanne said...

very pretty card! love the soft color and the center piece is gorgeous.


Luanne
myfootahead at gmail dot com
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Janetcraft said...

this is such a soft beauty card..colors are soft too...so gentle!

Karen L said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love that pale, icy color scheme!

Jennie said...

Such a soft and pretty design! Love this release from TCM!!

Helen L said...

Beautiful card, and I love the ribbon bow!!

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty! I love the soft colors!

Liz Terrazas said...

so very beautiful.. I'm loving the colors..

Dawn Braun said...

beautiful shabby blue! Love it! :)

stylesplenty said...

Beautiful card!

shescrafty said...

Love love love your color scheme! Beautiful!

Back
to top