~Tags with Webster's!~

Stopping in quickly tonight to share a tag created with the lovely free Webster's Pages tags you can find and  download on the Webster's Pages website right now!
You can also visit the Webster's Pages blog, where we feature fantastic projects each day to showcase many ways of how to use your fave WP products.

The tag I've created today is a combination of a few of my fave Webster's items!


I've added to the tag a few Storyteller Alphas, along with a few beautiful sparklers! I love working with both of these beautiful treasures because they are so easily altered. 


I added liquid pearls to the sparklers and throughout the tag...


And some white paint (to unify all the letters that started out with slightly different colors) and a pinch of glitter!

This tag came together so quickly and it is a perfect addition to any present!

Find more lovely inspiration on the Webster's Pages blog :)

*Ivana*


CONVERSATION

3 lovely comments:

Melissa said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love all of the details on this!!

Embellishments5453 said...

This is a Beautiful Tag and I love the shape of it. TFS and Happy Holidays :-)
Steff

pattyo said...

So very pretty!

Back
to top