~Once Upon a Sketch~

Back again at OUAS, showing off another beautiful sketch! I loved working with this sketch design!
So here's what I've come up with! 


Another card, using some lovely papers and a few other toppings. I've stamped a few images like the beautiful sentiment from this Dylusions set, and a the lovely doilies from this MME stamp.


The stringed beads and little cherub are a craft store find. The beautiful note paper and blue flower are by Prima.


You can visit the Once Upon a Sketch blog for a picture of the sketch, more fabulous ideas from the extremely talented Design Team, and how you can play along!!!

It's already the 18th! Can you believe it!?
Are you counting down the days until Christmas?
I know I am! :)

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

3 lovely comments:

dstandard said...

Gorgeous card!

Becky said...

wow, this is just gorgeous. The colors are so soft and so many wonderful details.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wowwy wow! I think you are going to see a lot of that being said, because this is stunning! The colors are so soft, thank you!
Lisa

Back
to top