~Dusty Attic and Webster's Pages Swap!~
(**Please scroll down a couple of posts for the TCM blog hop**)

Hi Ladies (& any gents that might be visiting)! 
Stopping in today quickly to post something that is long overdue!
You know life is getting away from you when you are posting projects weeks after their debut! lol 

This is a creation I did a while back using a lovely combination of products from Dusty Attic and from Webster's Pages.  I love doing product swaps :) Most of my projects are created from a collection of goodies, and it is nice to swap with purpose and get to do so for DT layouts!

Also, this is a picture of my niece and myself, taken in the autumn,and I had been wanting to scrap it for some time now. The beautiful laser cut chipboard from Dusty Attic had me in LOVE with all the possibilities and I felt inspired to create a layout. I thought of this picture instantly!
Although not my colors, I decided to give the palette a whirl...What do you think?
It could have been worse, right? Just kidding!
I figure there is still enough white, lace and florals to make me smile :)




Here is a close up of all the layers...


I used a Maya Road mini wood ruler (and I added some white paint to lighten the surface slightly).
The Dusty Attic chipboard piece was painted with a lovely shade of green from a Jenni Bowlin paint dabber
and the beautiful doily die cut is form this gorgeous set, made by My Favorite Things. Their die collection is fantastic...So many cute designs to choose from!

The stamped floral images are from this Glitz stamp set, and the stamped numbers are from a 7 Gypsies set that I adore! It is all about numbers..How cute!


All other items on this page are from Webster's Pages. I mixed in several collections including Winter Fairy Tales, Botanical Christmas, and Western Romance.
I've added in some Sparklers, Storyteller Alphas, and lovely Fabric Trim.

Today I am feeling a bit under the weather...But that can't stop me from doing all that I have planned.
I've got the perfect batch of sugar cookies (a dear friend's recipe!) waiting in the fridge, many cards and Christmas projects to make, and some last minute Christmas shopping to do.

I hope you all have a lovely (and crafty!) day,

*Ivana*


CONVERSATION

8 lovely comments:

Shona said...

beautiful and I love the colors :)

howo34 said...

beautiful card! I love the layering and the colors you used

Lynda said...

Hi Ivana. So sorry I have not been by for a while, but as always I am in AWE of your creations. Personally, I do not mind if u post anything 2 weeks after it's debut....I have QUITE a lag between some of my creations and postings.
I love this wee project...tugged at my heartstrings. Love the soft colour palate and all the layering. ooxx

Sabrina said...

Oh Ivana! This is such a gorgeousnessss!! Wow! Beautiful LO!! I love all the colors and layerings, and that photo is so lovely!! Hope you enjoy your weekend! xoxo.

Janetcraft said...

This is so beatiful! I am impressed..

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

Gorgeous work! I especially love the light, airy feel to your work here.....Patty

Melissa said...

I love when you do layouts Ivana, this is gorgeous!!! I know they are not your usual colors but you did an awesome job with them!!

Denise van Deventer said...

Soooo beuatiful! I love the layering!

Back
to top