Good Cheer

Hi everyone! Before I wrap up this week's posts, I want to say a sincere thank you for joining me this past week! I've had such fun sharing my Christmas cards with you all! Here's the last card of this set, using all the same items I've used in the previous cards! If you're interested, just scroll down to the other posts to get links of items I've used on all the cards.


I've had such fun with the challenge of using only a selected amount of goodies on these cards...I had a pile of papers, few stamps, a color or two of ink and a handful of tiny treasures like buttons, ribbons, and little metal hangers...I couldn't believe just how quickly these cards came together when I focused only on what I had in front of me...


For this card, I played a little bit with some liquid pearls to create a snowy effect on the teeny tree...A dash of glitter was all it took to spruce up this rustic card with a bit of holiday sparkle!


I added a paper banner with a button center, along with a stamped sentiment from my most favourite Christmas stamp by Technique Tuesday!

I will have many more Christmas projects coming up, but this is it for today folks! Hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you may be, and thank you for stopping by!

*Ivana*

3 comments

  1. Beautiful card! Love the snowy effect on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, and cute card!

    Team Craftwell

    ecraftbycraftwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!