~You Are My Song~

Back again and loving the new Kaiser Craft collection, Bonjour
Check out this card I just created with the soft, delicate papers and embellies!


I used this beautiful Kaiser paper and this set of matching stickers...I could see myself creating so much with this collection...Thinking about maybe doing a class for the shop....
 What do you think?
A mini album? A card class perhaps?
Hmmmm....I must ponder this one a bit more....


Anyhow, lets get back to THIS card lol...
With the Kaiser papers I added a Basic Grey paper that I just can't seem to get enough of! It's the white dotted paper from their 'basics' collection. It's so versatile!


In the detail shots here, you can see that I've used several buttons. They started out as plain wood and I've coloured them using my FAVE paint...Adirondack and Jenni Bowlin paint dabbers by Ranger! 
They are so fast-drying and mess free that working with them is a total breeze! Did I mention the 'no need for brushes'...Yes, the dabber on top makes it just too easy!


I worked in a manilla tag into this card, which I obviously painted white...Really, would you expect anything else from me? haha 


All the little butterflies, cute birdies and borders are from the beautiful sticker sheet


I added a few rhinestones and pearls - which I then coloured with the same Jenni Bowlin paint dabber after my pearl collection failed to provide me with the 'right' green : P
I sort of like the speckled look that the paint gives the pearls! Of course, if you do not, this can be avoided by simply applying more coats of paint!

I'm feeling so inspired, I think I may go and play with these papers just a bit more! Let's see what kinds of other things I may come up with...

*Ivana*

p.s. Thank you for all the lovely comments on my post prior (isn't my niece the sweetest?!) Sorry, the scrappy page is not up yet...It's coming real soon, though!

p.p.s. Don't miss this AWESOME SALE over at TCM!!!!! 

CONVERSATION

3 lovely comments:

Shona said...

beautiful, love all the layers and soft colors

Mandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Ivana, you have such an amazing style!

Dawn Hueser said...

I love the intricacies of your work and your style. This is just as I would expect it to be from you "perfect".

Back
to top