~I Love Webster's + Glue Arts!~

Oh what fun! I get to share my card with you today!
I created this using products from Glue Arts and Webster's Pages
I couldn't believe how creative one can be with glue! Not just any glue of course...Glue Arts' amazing products are specially created to provide functional (and strong!) adhesives that can be used in so many creative ways too!


Get creative with glue? Ya huh...I'm telling you! It's incredible what some of the design team has done! 
If you don't believe me, just check out the Webster's Pages blog for all the inspiration, and then once you're done there, head over to the Glue Arts blog and check out all the beauty the GA design team has come up with! 


As for my card, you can read about all the products I used here.



To be honest, the only thing missing from GA adhesives is the sticky fingers...Which, if you ask me, is not such a bad thing!

Catcha back here tomorrow for our FIRST DAY of previews of all the new (and GORGEOUS) stamps from The Craft's Meow!!!! You won't want to miss the previews and the awesome prize up for grabs!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

0 lovely comments:

Back
to top