~Embellish Away...~

You all know how much I love my Webster's paper....I love to cut it, layer it, ink it, stamp it...
And the list goes on and on...



Every once in a while, though, I find that I need that little somethin-somethin 'extra' for sprucing up my projects....
Thus today's card which features one of my fave new Webster's embellies...
Beautiful, vintage-inspired, resin Silhouettes!!! 
I love these little treasures! They are so versatile, so simple, and yet, they make such a big impact wherever you add them! 



I have another  project brewing at the moment with these little treasures...And I'll be showing it off soon!!! 


 Happy Friday everyone!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

2 lovely comments:

Jen said...

your work is just beautiful :)

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hi Ivana! LONG time no see. Hope you are well.

This is just so pretty. Gorgeous as always! The colours and the cutting. Just so amazing!

Hope you are well. Take care. Love, Nadia.

Back
to top