~Upcoming Class!!!~

Thank you to everyone about the sweet comments and interest for my Miss Art's Shabby Chic class, which starts tomorrow!!!! Oh I cannot wait to hear what ya'll think about it!
Please be gentle though - this was my first experience with filming a class! I reeeaaaally hope you likey :)

I am SO excited to be back to teaching! Not just for Miss Arts, but also for the new LSS!!!
I thoroughly enjoyed desingning and thinking of all the ways I could show you how to work with this beautiful Echo Park paper line...


 

So if you happen to be from around my part of the world, hope you'll hop into the store and sign up for this super fun-filled class! Or you can check out the Scrapbook Studio website for all the details!

 Now if you'll excuse me - our food supply is dangerously low, and the rents are coming in for a visit this weekend...You know what that means...I'm off to go grocery shoppin!
Catcha later!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

4 lovely comments:

Scrapthat said...

I signed up for you class upon reading it here on your blog! I also talked a friend into joining me!! Can't wait for tomorrow!! :)
Dolly

Janice said...

Boy, would I love to come to your class. I sure would!

Viola Mahr said...

what? I want to be at your this class!! *whining voice* PLEASE!!!

memarilyn said...

Thanks for all the tips and fun Ivana!! I sooooo enjoyed taking your class and learned a lot! Marilyn

Back
to top