~Fruity For You~

Hi y'all! Firstly, I want to say *THANK YOU* for all the sweet comments! I love getting feedback from each and every one of you, and with big decisions coming up in my life - it's nice to get all the advice I can! :)
  Now, I want to share with you one of my most favourite stamps sets ever! It is a Craft's Meow exclusive set that that will be released and available for purchase starting October 1st on the TCM website!
It is just too cute for words if you ask me. I know you will love this set and use it over and over again - just like I do :)


Here are a couple close ups first....


And here is the full card! I used some cardstock, printed paper from Basic Grey and lacey doilies ... And, of course, a couple of sweet, juicy pears...So cute!
If you want a chance to win this awesome stamp set, check out the TCM blog here and be sure to leave a comment! Oh and for another chance to win, check out the TCM Facebook page and 'like' us! When we reach 650 likes, TCM will give away a stamp set of choice to a lucky winner! 



Sweet wishes :)

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

12 lovely comments:

Sabrina said...

Ooohhh loving the white feel from this pretty card, Ivana!! You are so good in making pretty white stuff!! :D

~amy~ said...

amazing...love the monochromatic look.

Tanya said...

Wow, this is awesome!

Valery said...

Another beautiful card. Love the tone-on-tone look to this stunning creation. Thanks for sharing.

Valery said...

Another beautiful card. Love the tone-on-tone look to this beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing!

Sandra said...

wonderful!
Sandra ltb

Romy said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! You always do such wonderful work with these whitewashed tones!

Nina Brackett said...

Wow, Ivana, this is amazing. I never would consider making mostly white layered cards, but now you've inspired me. Thank you!

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful creation Ivana!

catdidit said...

Awesome!! Love the shabby/chic of this!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

WOW, this is beautiful!

Lagene said...

WOW! This is absolutely LOVELY!

Back
to top