~Love Every Inch of You~

A quick post for today :) 
I created this card for the store last night, using the new Simple Stories Baby Steps collection. And I just wanted to show you the finished project.

I am completely and totally in love with this line from Simple Stories! And the papers couldn't be easier to use with all the little cut-outs and gorgeous designs...


Although a baby line, it is really versatile and since I love all things pastel, I bought way more of this line than I could ever possibly have a need for, but hey - It's adorable and super fun to use - Two perfectly good reasons to add it to my stash :)


I also added in some of my hand-dyed vintage ribbon, a lovely Tim Holtz pin, Webster's Pages sparkler, and the GORGEOUS Maya Road rose trim  - Isn't it just the cutest?!

And you can barely see this in the pic above - But I also stamped a few roses onto some white cotton fabric, which I then cut with pinking shears to add a bit of texture to this project...

Lastly, here is a close up of the lil doily and all the lovely paper cut-outs!


Ain't this collection just sweet!?
Be back with more yumminess soon!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

6 lovely comments:

Blossom inch said...

everything on this card is so beautiful, love the seam binding dye ribbon and all the embellishments i.e laces, buttons, doilies and etc are just gorgeous.

{Eka} said...

Amazing work, Ivana!

Valery said...

This card is simply gorgeous, you really do such amazing work! Love all of your creations. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa* said...

Absolutely adoreable baby card! Congratulations on the new scrapbook store opening, I hope it is a wonderful success!!

Viola Mahr said...

your detail is SO SO SO amazing iv..... gorgeous card.
and i'm reading backwards on your blog and see your LSS is open! YAY~!

Janice said...

Very beautiful. Such a lovely paper collection. Did you leave some in store for us?? Lol.

Back
to top