~The Craft's Meow Stamp Reveal!~

**ETA: GASP! Imagine my total shock as I woke up to check my pre-scheduled post (this one) and saw that it never went up! After some tweaking, here it is...

Yay! Today is finally here! I have been dying to show off the four new, GORGEOUS stamp releases from The Craft's Meow! Each and every set is so special and all four sets can be found here..And even better, they are now available for sale!
 

I created this card using the 'Telegram' set, and if you remember my rave about this stamp in my preview post, you'll know just how much I adore this little set! I looooove how versatile it is and this card was created using one of the sentiments in the set!


This is the card I created and gifted to the lovely Ms. Bolme, last week...After taking her two incredibly inspiring classes :) Be sure to check back this week as I'll be posting some pics and what I created in the amazing classes!


As you can see, I stamped one of the sentiments and cut it out so I could add it to the lovely Melissa Frances sticker.



Most of the papers are from the Melissa Frances 5th Avenue collection and the lovely trim and bow are by Webster's Pages.

 Now that you've seen my card, here's the best part! Be sure to leave a comment and remember that you could be the lucky person that will be randomly drawn from all comments left on this post by Tuesday night, August 2nd, at 10:00 pm Pacific to win ALL FOUR of this month's new release stamp sets!!!

So please hop on over to Jenny's blog next, check out her amazing work, and leave her some luv!!!!

Happy Hopping!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

26 lovely comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Stunning and very very elegant, I love it :) thanks for sharing :)

Mandy said...

Such a delicate design Ivana, absolutely gorgeous!

Regina aka Mrs. Ham said...

Ivana, this is just stunning. I love your use of color.

Kristin said...

Don't you HATE it when that happens? I'm glad you fixed the problem, 'cause this is so beautiful! It just tugs at my shabby lil' heart. Really gorgeous!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Divine and elegant is all your little details. I agree that telgram set is fabulous!

Karen M said...

This is just so beautiful, very sweet and pretty xx

Tanya said...

Totally gorgeous! Soft and sweet!

miislucky said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the papers used, the layout, it turned out so pretty! Awesome job!!!!

Karen said...

Your card is just beautiful! I'm so in love with all four new stamp sets.
Karen

Fran Brunke said...

I am positive Ms. Bolme was touched and impressed by the gift of this card! Can hardly wait to see what you made in your workshop.

Susan said...

Ooooh! Super gorgeous card. I love everything about it!

Lagene said...

WOW! Your card is so soft & amazing, love the layers & pearls!

Janice said...

Every time I see one of your amazingly gorgeous cards, I think, that's it, that's my favorite....then I see the next one! Soft, pretty, feminine, totally gorgeous. I wonder if I can re-create a card this fab for my dear friends birthday this week, I'm sure going to try, thank you for your inspiration.

Evelene S said...

Wow what a gorgeous card so feminine!

Elin said...

Great card!!!!

Becky said...

This card is just stunning. Gorgeous soft colors.

~amy~ said...

simply gorgeous!

Аня said...

So pretty card!!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is sooooo gorgeous!!! tfs!!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is sooo beautiful! I love the soft shabby chic embellies and colours.
Thank you for sharing! :)

Deb said...

I just love your work...the colors are amazing and everything goes together so well!!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Ivana, your cards are so soothing to the eye. I love looking at all the fine details. Each one is a work of art and this card is no exception! Thank you so much, dear girl. I'm so proud and happy to have you on my team!

Hugs,
Lisa

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh, I absolutely adore the soft beauty of this! :)

Linda said...

Oh my lord this card is full of deliciousness Ivana.....love it in all it's shabby, pastel glory:-)

lynn said...

ivana, i just love everything you do! beautiful work:)

Irene said...

So soft and tender!!!

Back
to top