~So Many Cards, So Little Time~ Part III

This is the last card I want to share with you using the bingo cards. If you missed the previous two posts....here's the scoop-di-doo- I took a day 'off' and created these little bingo cards in Photoshop (something I've been meaning to learn to use for a while now) and then was so inspired that it spurred up a creative streak...And these cards are the result...Now that you're all caught up...

Here's the last card :)


Yes. More baby cards. I just love em! It might have something to do with the fact that I love all things soft and pastel-y...Hmmm too bad every card couldn't be a baby card.


I used more of the pretty, vintage-licious Melissa Frances papers. The two chipboard pieces are from a Maya Road set (Cameos) which I painted white and cream and sanded with my nail file...
Oh and you want to know something else hilarious that happened to me (besides looking through my make-up drawer to find my nail file becuase my sanding block 'mysteriously' dissappeared)...?
I somehow managed to blow up my glue gun! Yes, unfortunately you read that right...

It B-L-E-W up!

And that's not the worst part...It shorted out the circuit and half of my house lost power! lol

This could only happen to me...

I mean, aren't glue guns supposed to be plugged in for extended periods of time?? Isn't heat to a glue gun like water to a fish (k, bad analogy - I know)...

But you catch my drift, right? If a glue gun blows up after being plugged in for 15 minutes...What's next?

And most importantly, is this a sign? Should I be weary of the hazzards of paper crafting? lol...I already have nicks and cuts all over my hands...And now this...

Ahhhh...The life of a paper-crafter...

...Let's get back to the card, shall we?


And just when you thought you were in the clear (from ever seeing that doily stamp again, that is)...There it is! In all it's glory... :) I still love it. Thinking about sending My Mind's Eye a 'thank you' note for creating such a beautiful little treasure. Think it would be too much?
Oh and thank you, Janice and Dara Lynn!!!...For supporting my love of the doily stamp! (wink)


Wow. I am really having a hard time concentrating...Thinking about so many other things...But let me quickly get back to the card and tell you what's all piled on there...
Aside from the MF papers, you see some yellow Prima lace, a few buttons and some liquid pearls, and some of my handmade items like the pink button and heart.


There's the button - close up...Along with some lovely paper string...


And....

I think that's all for today, kids!

I'll be away from the good ol blog for a few days - I can't WAIT to share pics and stories when I get back from Ms. Bolme's class...And I can't wait to meet her! I am SO excited and sooooo itchin to get going :) 

Oh and I may or may not schedule a post while I am away...All depends how the day progresses.

Hugs

*Ivana*

p.s. When I get back (Wednesday) I will be creating a *bunch* more of my buttons...So if you've been itching to get some...I am finally going to have time to get some created! And I will be adding lovely little adornments like hearts and 'impressed' buttons to my collection too! :) Just let me know if you're interested and I would be happy to send pics and make something yummy for you!

CONVERSATION

5 lovely comments:

Divine Design said...

Ivana your are an amazing artist! everything you do it's just sooo perfectly coordinating! you just inspired me to use my -my minds doily stamps-have you ever thought about teaching a card class on ustream??? maybe you should (wink)

that heart button is definetely cute! is it made with clay? it's just the perfect touch for the mr chipboard.

hugs*

Melissa* said...

Ivana,what gorgeous work you have been doing with the Melissa Frances papers-you would make a {great} addition to their design team! Congrats on the new manager job at your LSS!!

Shona said...

this is just such a fabulous card..love all the fine details and soft colors :)

Dara Lynn said...

I had to go back and look at all the cards made with the MF papers and MME doily stamps, photoshop elements and all of your handmade amazing buttons.....um...I still am cherishing my shipment from you!!!! By the way....never have I heard of a glue gun blowing up! That's hardcore girl!!!! lol Are you going to be at Miss Arts??

Helle said...

ive been checking out your blog, its fun to see someone with a totally different style than my own! love your work:)

Back
to top