~Head Over Heels~
 As you read this post, I will most likely already be long gone on our little girls-only adventure to meet the wonderful Ingvild Bolme and to take these classes! I didn't forget about you  all though, so here is that post I promised to pre-schedule while I am away :) 

It's just a quick  post today showcasing some newer and older Webster's Pages product that I just love to bits!!! 

You just can't beat the gorgeous colors and designs of Webster's paper...Oh I am just SO excited to start playing with all the new releases (biiiiig grin!)

Until then, here's the layout I just created of me and my hunny...He's the cheese to my macaroni :)

 

I did a lot of stamping on this layout...Something I normally reserve for cards...But I thought I would try something new! And now I'm hooked! All the stamps are from this American Crafts set...Sooo pretty and lovely...I love it almost as much as my doily stamp :)

The papers on the layout are a combination of papers from the Ladies and Gents collection and the newly-released Let's Celebrate collection. I added in some pink paper to pull the pallette together and a few of my beloved embellies....


Here you will see a little banner I created by simply cutting out triangle shapes from this lovely WP paper...And then layered them onto white cardstock with a lovely Storyteller alpha on top...I used liquid pearls as the 'string'...

You can also see some of the stamping/embossing I did...And there is my beloved doily (**grinning from ear to ear**)
And the pretty heart scallop stamp just below the pic.


The 'L' is cut out of this WP paper and the lovely fussy-cut flowers are from here.



More stamped details...


And a close-up of the lovely handmade flower gifted to me by my dear friend. Thank you, Bonnie!!!


And lastly, a close up of the sweet saying that I turned into a tag of sorts..Which inspired my title and the whole design of this page!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek!

I will back to the good 'ol usual 'myself' once I get back from my trip, and I'll be sharing lots of my new creations starting on Friday!  Hope you'll come take a peek!

Lovely week wishes!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

7 lovely comments:

Shona said...

oooooo fun have a great trip :) this is gorgeous and I love the soft yellows

Tanya said...

This is so soft and beautiful. Love that you used your stamps, something I haven't been able to do with scrapping yet. Enjoy your trip.

Romy said...

Have fun at the workshops! Gosh, I'm so envious...Ingvild Bolme is one of my biggest idols too, would love to meet her:) Unfortunately i don't even have a LSS, so I don't think she'll ever teach in my neighboorhoud:(

And your layout...wow, it's just absolutely stunning! Your layouts always have such a gorgeous soft feel to them and are so full of fun details. Love it!

Fran Brunke said...

Enjoy your trip and those classes- it sounds wonderful !
Beautiful layout - very romantic feel to all the details.

kdgowdy said...

Ivana,

Was nice to meet you last night at Treasured Memories. Looking at your blog, you have an amazing scrapbooking style...WOW! I wish the opening of the new LSS much success! Hope your trip home was great!

Dara Lynn said...

Elegant!!! What a stunning layout with so many details...drinking in all fabulousness of Websters !!! Those stamps are gorgeous! Love Bonnie's button! And what a hunk you have in the photo! ..Old ladies can still spot the hot ones!! lol You two make a beautiful couple:) Cannot wait for your return from class!!! Have a blast my sweet friend!:)

KellyCreates said...

It was so fun to meet you at Ingvild's class, Ivana! Wishing you great success with the opening of the new store! Your layout designs are GORGEOUS!

Back
to top