~We Have a Winner!~

Edited: Just wanted to pop back in and add something I forgot to do yesterday. A sweet reader (Helen L) asked me how I make the outline with some of my cut-out shapes. Helen - I actually trace the shapes first and then cut around the traced marks, leaving the line visible :) Hope that helps :) Now back to the winning news below....

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! I hope you all had a lovely weekend :) The weather was so beautiful here (finally feels like spring) and we enjoyed every little minute of it at home, as we helped my family fix up their roof. The weather was so nice, in fact, that most of us ended up with a pretty mean sunburn...Sometimes, after such a long winter, one forgets just how strong that sun can be!

Anyhow, I'm glad to be home and back to the good ol' usual way of life... But what I'm most excited about is announcing the winner of my little giveaway!
Instead of pulling names from a hat (even though it is fun and takes me back to my childish ways...I've realized that my time is short), I used the ever-so-lovely random number generator, powered by Random.org....

The randomly drawn winner of ALL FOUR gorgeous, exclusive Craft's Meow stamp sets is.....



Congratulations!!! Please e-mail me at ivc689@mail.usask.ca with your info and address! :)

Thank you to all of you wonderful gals who played along!!! I hope to be back with more give-aways soon! And next time I'll draw for several names so that we can spread the joy of winning!

Hope you have a fabulous week :)

*Ivana*


3 comments

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe I won this! Wooo hoo! Thanks so very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky lucky girl! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!