~Scrap That! Reveal Hop Winner!!!~

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Scrap That! Blog Hop this
past weekend. We hope you enjoyed it and found lots of inspiration
along the way. The best part for all of us was making some new friends!

We have picked one comment winner from each blog to win a package of
Prima goodies just for stopping by! The randomly drawn winner for my
blog is:

Dara Lynn!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Please email friends@scrapthat.ca with your mailing address so we can
get your Prima package out to you in the mail!

To everyone else who joined along in all the hopping fun, even if you did not win a a Prima package from my blog, don't forget to stop by all the DT gals' blogs to see if you have won there! Please also visit the Scrap That! Blog and see if you won the Grand Prize of a
"Secret Garden" Kit. We hope the lucky winner enjoys creating with
it. We look forward to seeing what the lucky winner comes up with!

The winner will be revealed tonight on the Scrap That! Blog...So be sure to tune in!!!

Join us again later this month for another fun hop when we release our
April Kit on the 26th!

Happy March :)

*Ivana*

2 comments

  1. I am so grateful Ivana my name was drawn for this past Saturday's blog hop! On a personal note, I lost my job in the financial sector last year, and scrapbooking gives me the inner creativity and peace -therapy!! I do not get to purchase new stuff as often as I used to...so I am grateful...to boot a package of Prima?? totally love :) Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I can imagine how the financial sector got hit with everything that's been going on....I only got to study the effects in my business classes, I could never imagine what it must be like to actually live through it! I sincerely hope you enjoy your new goodies and thank you so much for joining our hop!!! Many hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!